Get 25% off the Grain Free Baking Bundle!
This No-Churn Vegan Ice Creams E-Book includes 8 creamy delicious ice cream recipes with NO dairy, eggs, gluten, grains or refined sugars.
We all love ice cream, don't we? But unfortunately, it may not make us feel good with all the cream, sugar and eggs. This is why I have developed delicious and healthy ice cream recipes that the whole family will love.
Now you too can enjoy a scoop of guilt-free homemade ice cream that is easy to make and good for you!
These recipes are kid friendly and perfect on a hot summer day. There are recipes for every occasion!
E-Book will be delivered in PDF format and can be downloaded to phone, computer or printed for easy reference.
1) How long does it take to make these recipes? Most recipes take 5-7 minutes of prep time and freeze 4-5 hours for a soft serve ice cream and 5-6 hours or overnight for a firm ice cream.
2) What is the base of your ice cream? All recipes are made with a base of full-fat coconut milk and a teaspoon of xanthan gum.
3) What sweetener do you use? You can use your preferred sweetener of grade A maple syrup, agave or Lakanto Powdered Sugar.
4) What is xanthan gum? It is a thickener or binder by a type of bacteria called Xanthomonas campestris.
5) Can I use a replacement for xanthan gum? You can use guar gum which is Gluten-free, Dairy-free, Vegan, And Keto Friendly. It is a thickener commonly used in dairy free ice creams.
Can't wait to try with all of my family. Planning an Ice Cream Day !!!
No-Churn Vegan Ice Creams E-Book
I used your recipe to make ice cream with my daughter on Sunday and it was so good. We made the strawberry ice cream and I substituted the coconut cream with almond milk and our ice cream turned into a yummy sorbet! Surprisingly easy to follow directions for such a delicious treat, so I'll definitely make this again!
Thank you Ester for sharing your ice cream recipes. Today I made the strawberry one. It was so good that I couldn’t believe it was my first time making ice cream! The recipe was super fast and easy to make. The Xanthan gum made it thick, creamy and delicious. I can’t wait to try the Paleo Dark Chocolate one!
This e-book is a feast for the eyes, in addition to being chock-full of delicious vegan ice cream recipes. I particularly like the helpful hints section, and found the layout very easy to read, which is great when I'm trying to quickly scan a recipe. I love that the flavours are from real food and not artificial ingredients. Just...yum! Also, no churn? Totally my jam!